At Laundry Box, we take responsibility for your personal information. This policy shows how we take great care to ensure that your data is safe and secure with us so that you can be confident using the Laundry Box website. We also explain how we use your data to provide you with our services.
What this policy covers
This policy describes how we can use the information we collect about you, and your rights beyond any personal information we hold about you. Please read this policy, as well as the Terms and Conditions carefully by logging on to a website that you verify that you understand and agree to.
What personal information we collect about you
We collect information about you when:
- visit the site.
- register an account on the site.
- purchase, or attempt to purchase, products or services on the site.
- participate in promotions, competitions, customer assessments and inquiries.
- contact customer service by any means.
- write a review.
Depending on how you use our services the types of information we collect may include:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your password
- Your location
- Your billing addresses
- Your shipping address
- Your phone numbers
- Your photos or other content you upload to the site
- Your IP address
- Information about third parties you share with us such as the name, address and telephone number of the person to whom you are sending the order
- Details on how you use the site – such as the pages you visit
- Details about what to order and when to order and how to order
- Communication between you and us
This is a list that only identifies you and some personal information can be collected from time to time.
Note: we do not store your payment details.
How we use your personal data and why
Gathering your information helps us better understand what you need from us. We collect only the information necessary to provide you with our services. We use your information to:
- manage and improve the site.
- with wishes and to provide our services to you.
- manage and use your account.
- process your orders.
- let me tell you about important changes to our site and services.
- understand how you buy to improve and improve our products and services.
- manage promotions, contests, customer surveys and inquiries.
when you write a review we will share your contact details and comments with our local management team to allow them to contact you if necessary and enable them to improve the service we provide. We may also publish your reviews on our website, marketing materials and communications but will remove any personal information other than your name and the updated store.
Storage of your personal data
Personal information about your account and your orders will be stored for as long as possible so that we can provide you with customer support.
How we share our information with our service providers
Some of our work is supported by third party members who have been appointed by us. We only share information they need to provide those services.
How we share personal information with other organizations
We will not disclose your information to anyone outside of Pristine Fabcare Pvt. Ltd., The Parent company of Laundrybox other than:
- where we have your permission
- where required or permitted to do so by law
- in other companies that provide services to us, our subcontractors or our partners. All of these companies work hard on our instructions
- or any of the following on the topic of our business.
How we protect your information
We guarantee that the trust you place in us is reflected in the protection we offer you when you store your data. We have used appropriate administrative, technical and physical procedures to protect your personal information. We regularly review our processes to ensure they meet our high standards.
Global transfer of your data
Whenever we transfer your information to the any Economic Area other than INDIA we will ensure that appropriate security measures are taken to protect your personal information. With regard to data held in the INDIA we confirm that partners are working within the Indian Government Guidlines.
Your marketing options and market research
We can contact you:
- offers and information about the products and services we offer on the site; or
- customer research e.g. to help improve our services
Of course the choice is entirely yours but if you say you do not want to receive sales information from us this will prevent you from getting good offers or promotions that may be of interest to you.
When you place an order or sign up for Laundrybox online account you can opt in to receive marketing emails from us by checking the appropriate checkbox. If you later wish to log out of your account and you can uncheck the appropriate checkbox. Alternatively you can opt out of the link below any of our marketing emails.
We’d love to hear your ideas to help us improve our service. From time to time we may contact you to inquire about your views but we will only do so if you opt in to commercial communications.
If you do not choose to enter marketing communications we will only contact you with transaction details. For example, about:
- items you put in your basket but not checked.
- orders you place on the site – for example confirming your orders and updating your order status.
- the questions you asked us.
- personalize your visit and enable you to use some of the features of the site.
- improve site performance by allowing us to understand how you use the site. These cookies collect anonymous data that is included among all site visitors.
- to deliver the right online advertising for you. From time to time we may advertise our services on the organization’s websites. The cookies we use to do this may collect information about your online behavior including your IP address, the website you visited on our site and information about your purchase history or content in your shopping basket. After that you can see ads from us on the organization’s websites. These cookies are placed on our site through our advertising networks with our consent.
You can use your browser settings to manage cookies. The ‘Help’ menu for most browsers will tell you how to set your cookie preferences. However, if you decide to disable cookies used in Laundrybox you may find that the site does not work as intended.
To obtain a copy of the information we hold about you please write to: Data Compliance Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
If any of the information we hold about you is incorrect please let us know and we will amend it.
Updates of this policy
This policy replaces all previous versions and is valid from 10 October 2021. We reserve the right to change this policy at any time and we will keep it up to date so please visit this page again to check the latest version.
If you have questions about how we collect, store and process your personal data please contact us.